Thursday, August 5, 2010

Group Report #1: Brand Valuation (Group 4)

Finally done with the Powerpoint Presentation. Still a good 12 hours away from the deadline, so I have time to work on the individual assignment now. :)

Also put notes on each slide (as a script for the presentation). I wonder if the notes can be viewed via slideshare?

Too bad I won't be able to attend class tomorrow (have to fill up the online form for that soon...), I won't be able to see the Powerpoint being presented. :(

This is my guilty pleasure: making Powerpoint Presentations. Ever since college, I've always prided myself in making good visual presentations (maybe it's because I'm an architect? Or maybe I'm simply OC. I'm so OC when it comes to "visuals," I hate Powerpoint Presentations that are too word-heavy, or are too cluttered). My favorite part, though, is looking for images that can best fit the idea I want to project. Gettyimages and Google Images are 2 of my best friends. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment