Thursday, August 5, 2010

Double!

I am so stressed out.

I've been up all night making our Powerpoint presentation for our group report for TOMORROW. I've already conditioned my mind to absorb BRAND VALUATION. I eat, speak and breathe BRAND VALUATION (ok, so maybe I exaggerate).

My group mates and I emailed back and forth this morning, and when we finally decided that the Powerpoint was ok, we then proceeded to post it to the VCoach discussion board. Success! Group report posting done! Remember that I was feeling so pleased with myself earlier (see previous blog entry) because we were able to finish the report on time?

Just imagine my shock (and stress) when one of my group mates (Tanya) texted me that ANOTHER group posted the same GROUP NUMBER and the same GROUP REPORT TOPIC on the FB Discussion Board! Did we get the group number wrong??? Did I stay up all night making the wrong presentation???

STRESS!!!!

1 comment: