Friday, July 30, 2010

2nd meeting

Wow. This blog is also a very useful way for me to take down notes, and to list reminders on what to do for next meeting...there are so many! Sometimes I cannot decipher which ones are part of the lecture, and which ones are homework.

Paperless is the way to go!
  1. GROUP WORK / PRESENTATION: I am part of Group 4, so we get to discuss "Brand Valuation."
  2. Local Brands: Pick a great local brand, and answer "Why?"
  3. Discuss Chapter 10: My student number is 10, so I get to be the "expert" on Chapter 10. http://ch10brandpositioning.blogspot.com/ -- Create 10 questions in the following format (deadline, August 13):
- List down questions 1-10
- Below the list, rewrite question
- Give the answer
- Write down the question's concept / basis

2 comments:

  1. Hey lesley. Thank you for this. Your blog is very useful especially to those who missed Friday's class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, a more detailed explanation is posted in our class blog: http://v52marketing.blogspot.com/

    I'll email you guys also to explain further, especially the group work :)

    ReplyDelete